Thursday, May 10, 2007

Studio delay

Well, we had our offer accepted on a new home this weekend, which means that I will have to put off the studio for a few months. I am setting a new date of Oct. 1st now. Would have LOVED to have been in for the summer but everything is happening at the same time and I can only do so much! We are due to close on the new home June 15th, and need to do some work on it before we move in on July 1st. Then, I have to get our current home in shape to put on the market! Combine this all with my busy season, and something has to give! I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. yuck! I just went through all of that! Am building my studio now, on my 'new' house, sold my old one in December, moved- but it was not during my busy season...yikes is all I have to say! You must have a great support network!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla!
    It's not that I have a great support network..it's that I am totally insane!! This is definitely biting off more than I can chew..but..I guess I will have to chew faster or something! Just taking it day by day. Hopefully this will all work out in the end and the studio will be successful..taking a big chance.

    ReplyDelete