Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PPANE Conference

Well, I just got back from the PPANE conference in Sturbridge, MA last night and to my pleasant surprise..won the Fuji Masterpiece Award for my print "Beautiful Day" ! I actually had 2 prints take Blue ribbons and 2 take Red! It is quite an accomplishment to win the Fuji Masterpiece Award and I feel very honored to have won.
I also got to see a ton of great speakers at this year's conference like David Jay, Mark Garber & Jennifer Gilman, Vicki & Jed Taufer and Jeff & Julia Woods whom I had the pleasure of sitting down to lunch with! Also, thanks to Dan Doke..it was great finally meet you. Thank you to all of the speakers..I picked up some very valuable tips from everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Sam- Congratulations! That is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see the posts of your winning images!In all your free time, of course...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
    jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
    to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
    promote relevant blogs and websites.

    Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete