Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blue, Blue, Blue

Well, I just got back from the CT Photographers Association's annual convention and discovered (to my extreme surprise & delight) that 3 of my prints were awarded Blue ribbons and another a Red Ribbon in the print competition!! The Blue's were a total surprise to me because I basically entered all the prints that didn't score well during the quarterly competition. I only entered them because I didn't have anything else ready! Thank you to Julia Gerace for talking me into entering...thanks Jules!!! My good friend and collegue Charleen Larkin "one upped" me and took home 4 Blue Ribbbons!! Way to go Charleen! Anyways, here are a few of mine...titles: "Flying High Again", "Towering Inferno" and "Where Art Thou?".




2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about me..or the images? I have been called gorgeous once or twice...well..that was back in my glam days..

    ReplyDelete