Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back to da blog!

Well, it's been about 4 months since I posted anything..mainly because I've been so busy..but also because I didn't think anyone actually read this stuff! I have had a few people comment on the blog so I am back to posting! Ok, since my last post, I have have had the good fortune of winning a couple of more awards! First, in April, I won "Best in Show" at CPPA's print competition with my print titled "Sophie's Smile" (below). Then, I won "Best in Show" again in June with my print titled "Midnight Rendevous". Totally unbelievable... and these 2 wins puts me a very strong position to win "Photographer of the Year" again this year...which would be very awesome.
In other news, the new studio is open for business and I am plannning to have a Grand Opening party so that everyone can come on down to check it out. I have been having fun doing some high school seniors, babies, maternity, etc. and will post some images from those sessions for you to check out. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment