Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the honor goes to...

CT Wedding Photographer of the Year
I am very honored to have been awarded "Photographer of the Year" in the wedding category again this year by the CT Professional Photographers Association. Here is a photo of myself with CPPA President Grace Cribbins who graciously made me look taller again this year. :) Thanks Grace!! Btw..if I am fortunate enough to win again next year..could I get a leg lamp instead?

Congratulatons to my fellow photographers Julia Gerace & John Hill for their awards as well. Their work never fails to inspire.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sam. Congratulations.
    She does sure make you look tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! When people meet me for the first time..they're going to be like.."uh..we thought you were taller". :-P

    ReplyDelete