Sunday, December 16, 2007

Studio Update!

Well, it looks like it is really happening!! After months of delays..I will be finally getting the keys to the new studio at The Crocker House in New London on January 1st!! I was actually happy that it didn't happen sooner as my plate has been just too full this season to take on anything else. 45 weddings, new house that I had to get ready to move into, old house to get ready to sell, family, etc. etc. etc. The new venture is both extremely exciting for me..and insanely scary at the same time. But you won't get anywhere in life without taking risks!
Walls were painted this weekend and I will be stopping down to check them out tomorrow. I can't believe how hard it was picking out colors!!! I wanted a edgy contemporary feel, yet also wanted to keep it warm & inviting. I really hope I am on the right track.
The studio will have a lobby with reception desk,plasma screen, couch, & Eames lounge chair. Then, as you proceed down the brick hallway, my office, then the camera room. At the end of the hall is the bathroom/changing area, and screening room (projection area). Lastly, there is a production office where all the work will get done! There are 14 foot black ceilings and hardwood floors throughout. Location is awesome and I will try to post some recent pics tomorrow of it's progress. Until then, here are some images on the outside of the space.






1 comment:

  1. Studio looks awesome! Don't forget to mention in your list of busy things that you moonlight as a staff photographer at Northeast Boxing News! Good Luck with the studio- You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete