Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wild Kingdom!!

As some of you know, we moved to Preston, CT this summer, and what a change it has been moving out to the country. We now have an array of wildlife that visits frequently. So far we have had a flock of turkey, tons of deer, red foxes, coyotes, rabbits, and now...a Red tailed Hawks. My daughter Gabriella is loving the sights, but I think I enjoy them the most! I missed a shot of a red fox (it's the big one Elizabeth)in the snow the other day, by the time I ran upstair to get my camera..it trotted back into the brush. It was about 20 feet from the house. Anyways, the following shots were taken off our back deck today. Man, I need to get me a longer lens!! Hope you enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Sam's Wild Kingdom out there! Deer photos are very pretty. How cool.

    ReplyDelete